The Bread is now coming to you as an interactive, printable PDF. You can follow the links (indicated by the degree symbol °) in the web version, then print it out as a handy reference throughout the coming week. You’ll find a download button below.
This week’s issue of The Bread includes:
- A special bonus: a new coloring sheet of Clare of Assisi by Carly Lobenhofer.
- A call to reflect on Sunday’s readings: Elijah is ready to call it quits (feel familiar?), but God strengthens him with food served by angels; the Gospel enlarges the theme as Jesus continues his Bread of Life discourse.
- The Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, as well as the feasts of St. Clare of Assisi, St. Teresa Benedicta, St. Maximilian Kolbe, and more.
- Six ideas for simple family faith formation practices to try this week, all tied to a fun point-collecting game.
You can also check out these new articles at pbgrace.com:
- Celebrating the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary with Kids
- Celebrating the Birthday of Your Family
The bread is free to individuals and families; parishes and schools may purchase a license to redistribute The Bread via e-mail or print. Purchase a distribution license here.